As the old adage goes, “You only get one chance to make an excellent first impression.” Acquiring new patients is crucial to maintaining and growing dental practice revenue, and front office staff provide prospective patients’ first encounter with your dental practice. In this front desk e-learning course, staff gain the skills needed to give new patients a “WOW” experience during their initial phone interactions and visits to your dental clinic.
Benefits to your organization:
- New patient conversion is highly dependent on the skills of front desk staff–mainly phone skills on the first call.
- The ability to listen and understand patients wants & needs over the phone is very important to creating rapport and starting to build the relationship prior to the new patient’s visit.
- Knowing what questions to ask is a must to save time while still gathering critical information for a new patient’s visit.
Who should enroll in this course:
- All front office staff who handle calls from prospective patients and on-boarding of new patients
- Individuals who are seeking a new career in dental office reception
Benefits to course participants:
- Develop skills that are highly valued by your employer
- Make yourself indispensable to your dental clinic
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Use recommended approaches and phrases in phone interactions to:
- Ask the right questions
- Respond appropriately
- Build rapport
- Process new patient information efficiently
- Handle conversations about insurance and costs effectively
- Prepare for new patients’ first visits
- Make an excellent first impression
- Ensure smooth patient flow