Dedication and skills are not enough to guarantee business success. Effective short- and long-term planning can take a dental organization to new levels. In this course, participants discover what’s needed to develop and implement transformative strategic plans for their dental clinic.
Benefits to your organization:
- Conducting an assessment of organizational strengths and weaknesses provides actionable information for improvements.
- Setting goals and developing an implementation plan to achieve them can help dental clinics to raise the bar across the organization.
- Training and assigning staff to develop and shepherd implementation plans ensures forward momentum.
Who should enroll in this course:
- Current or aspiring dental practice/front office managers
- Dental clinic owners
Benefits to course participants:
- Become an indispensable organizational leader
- Take pride in helping to shape a positive work atmosphere for dental front desk staff
- Build transferable skills in organizational planning
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of human resource management in an organization’s success
- Discuss the importance of strategic planning in an organization’s success
- Identify key roles that HR plays in strategic planning