According to Forbes magazine, there’s a “subtle but undeniable connection between your company’s culture and identity and its profitability.” Companies with strong, positive cultures tend to perform better and earn more than their competitors. So, investing some time and energy into cultivating your organization’s culture is a worthwhile endeavor. In this practice management course, participants discover the benefits of having a strong organizational culture and learn how to shape and reinforce their dental clinic’s corporate culture.
Benefits to your organization:
- When cultural norms are established and reinforced, employees tend to integrate them into their day-to-day attitudes and behaviors at work.
- Dysfunctional organizational cultures can have a significant negative impact on employees and organizations. Learning how to reduce destructive cultural influences, such as toxic gossip, can be highly beneficial.
- The cultivation of a strong, positive organizational culture can minimize expensive employee turnover.
Who should enroll in this course:
- Anyone in a management role, including dental practice managers
- Dental front desk staff who would like to become practice managers
- Individuals who are seeking a new career in dental office practice management
Benefits to course participants:
- Build confidence in your ability to positively influence your dental clinic’s organizational culture
- Learn how to model positive behavior for other staff
- Receive a career-building certificate of completion to certify your transferable skills
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Articulate the role of organizational culture
- Describe the responsibilities of managers in an HR role related to organizational culture
- Describe activities that can cultivate a strong, positive organization culture
- Recognize the value of team meetings
- Identify key potential impacts of team-building activities
- Identify ways to cultivate a winning behavior mindset among employees
- Recognize characteristics and impacts of toxic gossip
- Identify ways to reduce harmful gossip
- Recognize the responsibilities of a managers in an HR role related to employee conflict