November 14, 2019 by admin Mastery, Patient Experience, Personal Development, Production Scheduling 0 comments
Are you new to the dental industry? or maybe you need to sharpen your skills a bit?
The Dental Reception Certification courses have been uniquely designed for your dental practice. These courses will provide what you (your team needs) with only 30 minutes lessons. Interactivity and convenience make this certification fast paced and enjoyable.
Some of the benefits this course will bring to you and your organization are:
- Develop stellar dental reception skills that foster job security
- Be able to model optimal behavior for other front office staff
- Receive a resume-building certificate of completion to certify your skills, giving you a competitive edge in the job market
- Develop a clear understanding of how to proceed in routine situations so that you’re not wondering whether you did the right thing or not
- For practice managers, acquire skills and knowledge that will help you document and share with other front office staff protocols for handling common patient interactions
- Learn how to comply with HIPAA regulations, which apply to all types of healthcare organization
Acquire indispensable skills that will help creating the ideal patient experience while providing service excellence.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE:
- New dental front office staff
- Front office staff who haven’t received customer service training
- Front desk staff who would like to become practice managers
- Or, an individual who are seeking a career in dental office reception
THIS CERTIFICATION CURRICULUM HAS THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Conveying a Welcoming, Professional Image
- Handling Common Patient Interactions Optimally
- Ensuring An Excellent New Patient Experience
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance: HIPAA
- Scheduling to Your Practice’s Goal to Minimize Stress and Maximize Productivity
- Block Scheduling to Maximize Revenue
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!